Knowing your customer and what they need is absolutely crucial for the success of any business. Regardless of who your customer is, knowing who they are and what they want will help your business grow and thrive while establishing and nurturing ongoing relationships with that target audience. Understanding your customer will help to further gauge where your organisation fits within the market, and in establishing a point of difference that will set you apart.
What questions should you be asking?
While there isn’t a blanket answer to that question, it is always good to start with understanding what your business can do for your customers. Can you solve a problem for them? Who are your current competitors? Once you can answer these questions yourself, you can start asking the crucial questions to understand your customer:
- Who are they?
- What do they buy?
- Why do they buy?
- When do they buy?
- How do they buy?
- What are their basic expectations?
- How does your company fit into that?
How can Norbit help you?
When working in retail, hospitality, or service industries these questions are paramount. Norbit can help you skip the drama of research studies and focus groups and gather the numbers that matter. Our Norbit team helps you track and decipher this information to better understand your customer and cater to these customer needs. From there, our priority is developing strong customer loyalty and brand value.
How do we do it?
- Engagement – The first step to understanding your customer is to engage them with entertaining or enticing material on your app.
- Track – When customers engage and respond to the app material, Norbit pulls the data in and gives it context. This in turn makes the information significantly more digestible for anyone reading it.
- Segmentation – We segment the data into relevant categories to refine the audience.
- Customer Experience – Once we have the data, we know who, what, where, when and how to best engage your customers. From there, can help you develop material for your app that will give customers an enjoyable and memorable experience, and in-turn builds customer loyalty.
- See the numbers roll in – This is the fun part. You get to sit back, relax, and watch the numbers go crazy.
Don’t believe us? Here is what one of our clients had to say:
“The app creates repeat business, sales and traffic flow while gaining measurable results at the same time. Customers really enjoy the app but what I love is it’s a fantastic tool for individual retailer support.”
Marketing Manager, Riverlink Shopping Centre